Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday 14 September 2010

New Basic Grey Pyrus

This gorgeous new line from Basic grey is just perfect for outdoors photos and is among some of the awesome CHA releases arriving in store anyday now........... if not already!!!!. I have created the following 2 layouts based on the Basic Grey CHA instruction sheets. Keep an eye out in store for Pyrus, it is just lovely. The second layout, whilst the general design is the same I changed it around a bit to suit my style and photos.
You will see that I have used the same alphabet on both layouts but have coloured the word Lone in on the bottome layout. I used a brown copic marker (E79) to colour over the top of the letters and as the letter already had a smooth surface, the ink showed up beautifully and has a lovely shiny finish. Copic markers are a really useful tool and come in an amazing range of colours and not just for stamping/cardmaking.
Have a great day :)
Tam

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these layouts, I'm still waiting for my new basic grey to arrive. Great job :-)