Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Monday 13 September 2010

As promised...

Hi there! I promised to show you a litte baby banner I made using the new Jack and Jill range from Prima so here it is!


I used my cricut and Gypsy to design the flags...they are diamond shapes from the Once upon a Princess cartridge. I sized them to be able to layer them by using the layer option on the gypsy. The chysanthymum type flowers are just lots (5 or 6) of paper flowers layered on top of each other with a brad to hold them together and scrunched together to make them sit up.
I used my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders to make the lacy background for the flowers, then strung it up on some dyed crochet lace.
The font is from the Nursery Rhymes Cartridge.
I will have a few more layouts to share with you this week. Don't forget to get your Kaiser entry in by tomorrow!

0 comments: