Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Bo Bunny Block Party


Hi Michelle here,

I've just returned from a great trip up to North Queensland and was so happy to find on my return these fantastic new papers and embellishments from Bo Bunny - perfect for my tropical photos from my holiday. Having said that, these papers are also perfect for masculine pages with their gorgeous reds, greens, blues and browns and the stars in the chipboard sheet. I have a few more pages to do with these great papers as well!
Make sure you check out these new papers as well as three other fantastic ranges from Bo Bunny that have arrived instore.

1 comments:

Scrapbook City said...

Awesome layout Michelle! Looks like it was a wonderful holiday!