Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Imma Busy Bee!

Hi there everyone! I thought I would pop by and share a couple of layouts with you...something fresh and clean for the new season!
First up we have some Kaisercraft. The Tea at Elsie's line has been around for a couple of months now, but I just love the colours...peach is my favourite hue :) Not sure if you can see it in the picture, but I added jewels to the centre of the flowers in the background paper. The large flowers were all cut from another piece of paper and the swirls were done with my cricut.
More Kaisecraft, this time with Hello Birdie! Such an easy range to work with, beautiful elements, pretty colours. You really couldn't do a bad layout with this range! I also included some border stickers and some cream letters from the basic grey Basics range.

And finally one using the Basic Grey Basics range only. I loved all the white papers and have been wanting to do a layout with all the differnet handmade flowers I have seen on the net for a while now. This was the perfect chance and luckily I had some cute photos to go with it!

Sorry for the shadows...Didn't see them 'til I had given in the layout to Kerri and Leisa!


Hope that has given you a little inspiration for this week...until next time,
Ang

0 comments: