Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Fancy Pants - Rusted Sun

Hi there, Katie here again. I have finally got a spare second so that I could share my new Fancy Pants layout using the gorgeous Rusted Sun range. These papers are so rich and colourful that they could be used for just about anything, but in keeping with the sun theme I went for a beach layout. I also got to play with the Zipper punch which is new from EK Success. This is such a fun punch and just imagine how it would look if you put two different coloured punched strips together! But I think my favourite was the gorgeous ribbon and trim that came with the collection! And as per my usual MO I have made a card also just to show how versatile the papers can be!




Thanks for stopping by, see you next time.

Katie

0 comments: