Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Pink Paislee "Queen Bee" & Fancy Pants "Road Show"

Hi everyone! :)

Zoe here with a couple more pages using some of the beautiful new releases at the store from Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants!

As soon as I saw the Queen Bee line from Pink Paislee when I was at CHA, I couldn't wait to use it... It's really beautiful and the colours are so elegant and timeless, it's great for all sorts of pages! I thought it worked great with my more "vintage" style wedding photos... And that pleated trim makes a nice change from plain old ribbon!



And this is my new favourite Butterfly Punch from Martha Stewart - so pretty! I picked it up at the store the other week, and I'm sure I will be using it on as many pages as I can from now on!


This page uses the new Road Show line from Fancy Pants. Everything in this line is so pretty, and the colours are just to die for! I wish I had a little girl to scrap with it, but me and my hubby will have to do for now - LOL!


That's it from me for now, but I'll be back soon with some more pages :)

Zoe

1 comments:

Gladdie said...

Zoe just love your layouts - I will see you at one of your classes soon - love your work
Glenys