Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Friday 30 April 2010

New Product + Lots of Photos = Yummy Layouts!

Hi everyone! Ang here with a few layouts to show off some of the stunning new product in the store at the moment! I love it when a whole big shipment comes in...my room is already bursting at the seams but I seriously cannot resist all the gorgeous new stuff!

So first up we have Doodlebug...I loved the journaling die cuts...they were jut perfect for lots of projects!
The we have KI Memories Groovy...Loving the colour palate for this one!


Here is Fancy Pants with About A Girl...such bright and funky colours, I did another 4 layouts with the range!

Pink Paisley and Bayberry Cottage...Another seriously stunning range...my new favourite product is the pleated grosgrain...I rolled mine to make some giant flowers.



And finally some KI Posh.

So lots of delicious new product to get you inspired and in the mood to create (I Hope!)




0 comments: