Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Monday 26 April 2010

KI Memories Paisley Parade and WRMK 72 & Sunny


These new papers from KI are what I would call "old school" and very similar to some of their first ever releases which was when I first fell in love with KI. The colours are fantastic to work with and with their new improved paper thickness and great embellishments, you will have no trouble putting together a fantastic layout. In my layout "Chelsea-Mackenzie" I have kept the design simple to keep the focus on the photo which I have placed in the centre of the layout. I have also picked a colour that is not in my photo as my background paper to make the photo stand out as well.



The second layout I have done is with We R Memory Keepers 72 & Sunny. These papers are so just so wonderful and bright - I just love the primary colours as they seem to jump off the page. The embellishments that go with this range are just so cute and there are heaps to chose from.

0 comments: