Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Graphic 45 Le Romantique.

Hi, it is Tammie here, posting a layout using some of the fabulous products in store! I hope that those who attended the retreat had a fabulous time and enjoyed every minute of the scrapping bliss!

Ok onto the layout-
This one has been created using the Graphic 45 - Le Romantique range.
Obviously this range is a wedding/ love range and is perfect for wedding photos of many eras as it has that gorgeous vintage feel. I used the tag sheet and 2 of the pattterned papres from the range. The tag sheet is double sided so gave me a number of options! I cut the large flower using my Making memories slice and added some pearl glimmer mist and ink around the edges. the other flowers were created using some gorgeous gold edged net ribbon available in store now. I handstitched down the middle and gathered the ribbon into the circles then added the die cut rose circle to the middle and glued it to the page using some pritt Power Gel. A prima flower Say it in pearls flourish finishes off the page beautifully!
I am going to have to finish this post here as I am unable to upload any more photos at the moment.
I will be back soon to hopefully share some more.
Tam.

0 comments: