Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday 9 March 2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that!

Hi everyone! Ang here again. I I just wanted to share a couple more layouts with you I have done using some of the gorgeous new products from the shop.
First up we have the Lush range from MME. I am really in love with this stuff...it is truly LUSH! So rich and textured and just simply beautiful!


Then here is this one from the other ranges from MME. I got to work with the 'Hello Beautiful' papers from th 'Little Miss Muffet' group. I love these pics of Annie and even though they are not a perfect colour match, they are pretty close!
I also used the Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch...mmmm what a beautiful design!


And finally the WeRMemory Keepers Easter range Hippity Hoppity. It is by far the nicest Easter range ever...so bright and colourful and cheery! I did only buy enough for this layout but I do want to get some more...so make sure thre is a bit left for me! LOL!

Until next shipment,
Ang x

0 comments: