Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday 9 March 2010

And Some More!

Hi everyone! :) Zoe here... I'm new to the design team here at Scrapbook City and am so excited to be joining the talented girls here! I've been scrapping up a storm over the last week with all the awesome new arrivals at the store, and thought I'd share a couple of pages that I've done so far...

First up, is from the new Lush range from MME - I got to play with the blue collection, and it was absolutely perfect for my wedding photos... This line is so elegant and versatile, and everything came together so easily! Even though it's a pretty simple page, it's one of my favourites:


I also got to work with the super cute new line from Cosmo Cricket, Joy Ride! As a mum of a little boy, I'm always on the hunt for cute boy products and this one was perfect for my little guy...


The chipboard embellishments for this line are soooo cute too! :)


I'll be back in the next couple of days with some more layouts to share... Thanks for looking! :)

0 comments: