Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday 9 March 2010

More My Minds Eye

Well, I am back again already! This time with some gorgeous My Minds Eye. The first layout and card/invitation have used the luscious Lush range in black with splashes of red. These ranges are just beautiful and oh so classy. The ribbons and brads are a necessity and I feel the need to purchase one of each colour!


The next card and layout have used the Quite Contrary Little Boy Blue range called Thats My Boy. These come with papers and embellishments in a set and are a great bargain. The embellishments are so easy to use and lend themselves to cards just as easily as they do to layouts. Not to mention it is nice to have some great boys ranges too!


Well, thats it for me for now. Hope this inspires you to do some crafting!

Katie

0 comments: