Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Lil Robots & Material Girl

Hi everyone! Zoe here again (I just don't quit, do I? LOL). I managed to get some photos this morning of a couple more layouts while the sun was shining... Let's hope it stays that way - it's been no fun being housebound these last couple of weeks with all the rain!

First up is MME's new Lil Robots set... I was dying to get my hands on this as soon as I saw it, and it's just perfect for boy pages! So cute!

Aren't these little guys just about the cutest things you've ever seen?


Next up is the cute new line from Cosmo Cricket - Material Girl! A few weeks ago we were going through my Mother In Law's old photos and I came across this happy snap from the 70's of my hubby and his mum. As soon as I saw this line, I knew it would be perfect with all those retro colours. It's got all sorts of crafty graphics too, and it would be awesome for pages about crafting, etc... I think it's adorable!

As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of chipboard embellishments - LOL - and these ones are absolutely gorgeous! I also used the new Cosmo Cricket alphas that are in store on this page - I am totally in love with them and will be using them again and again I'm sure...

The element sheet for this set is pretty cool too - I even made a little hidden journaling spot behind the photo with one (to hide my awful handwriting - LOL)

That's it from me for now... Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you have a great week!

0 comments: