Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Saturday 31 October 2009

Ooh La La! MME

Talk about versatile, ths range is great! Aside from the usual boy/men pages you can do with a yellow and blue based range, you can really make it work for anything. Here I have used the green bowl, yellow eggs and cream shirt to be the focus of my colour palate and I love the result. I have had these photos hanging around for 2 years now and I am so glad to have them scrapped! I have also chosen to use lots of patterned paper for this one...I really couldn't chooe one they were all so nice!

Just a reminder to register for the Garage Sale if you have not done so yet. I have spent the last few days going through my stash and I have heaps to bring along. Needless to say I will be looking for a bargain on the day as well!

Happy Scrapping!
Ang

0 comments: