Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Saturday 31 October 2009

Abbey Road - MME

So has everyone seen the loveliness that is MME's latest release? I have been waiting for this range to come since I first saw it in June and I really was not disappointed!
This layout, Shine, shine, shine, was done using the Abbey Road rage. You can find it online here or it is in the caddy at the top of the stairs in the shop!

Here is a little layout tip:
I originally did my journaling on a tag that was sticking out from the right hand side of the photo. I also added it last, and when I did it really upset the balance of the layout as it ended up in the centre of the page and took away from the photo too much. So instead I journaled around the outside of the paper and accents!

0 comments: