Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Thursday 17 September 2009

K & Co Greenhouse


That's right guys, K & Co have done it again! I always enjoy their new releases and this one is no exception! Greenhouse has a beautiful bright spring palate with strong bold designs. There is plenty of paper in the paper pad to make both boy and girl layouts. With all the green based papers, picnics and outdoor photos can be scrapped in a breeze!


I also have a ton of photos from my childhood that will really suit this range. So far I have made 4 layouts plus added some flocked paper to a hot pink frame I picked up at IKEA for the baby! I also used my cricut to cut out a stack of shapes on a couple of pieces of paper. I have stored all the extra shapes inside the pad for use on another layout....or six!

0 comments: