Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses

Hi Everyone, Katie here! I have just been lucky enough to play with some of the new Basic Grey range called Eskimo Kisses. This is a Christmas collection, but with the colours used it is very versatile and you could easily use it for other layouts, check out my blog to see a non Christmas layout I put together with my left overs!

For the page below I used these papers: Snow Cap, Powdered Sugar and Glazed Apple plus I used the gorgeous epoxy stickers. I also threw together a card with some of my scraps. Did you notice that I have also used the lacy Martha Stewart border punch to add some pizzaz to the page (oh and also on the card). I am having so much fun with all the great border punches out there at the moment I can guarantee you will love using them too! There are so many to choose from now you are sure to find one that appeals to your style!




Well, that is all from me for now. So keep scrapping and keep posted for lots of great new things coming soon.

0 comments: