Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Sunday 19 September 2010

Prima - Fairy Flora


Hi there everyone! I am just popping by to share a couple of Prima layouts I made using the LEFTOVERS from one of the retreat classes! Everyone knows how awesome the class packs are here at Scrapbook City and this one was no exception! Look at all of those gorgeous flowers! (Bling was an added extra on my part)


On this one the only extra pieces I used were a few orange leaves (from last retreat co-incidentally!), some mini metter stickers and a red bazzill just the edge. And I put it together in about 20 minutes which is a record for me!

Not long now! I can hardly wait! Five more sleeps for me...Four if you are lucky enough to be going on Thursday!

0 comments: