Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Thursday 23 September 2010

Copic Markers and scrapbooking!

Hi it is Tammie here,
Copic markers have taken the stamping/ cardmaking world by storm. Scrapbook city stock a large range of the pens they are fabulous. I have watched our awesome card design team members create some beautiful cards using stamped images and was intrigued with these amazing pens however I am not a stamper or cardmaker as such so figured that copic markers were simply something I would not get a lot of use of......... how wrong I was!!!!! I realised that there is a use for them in scrapbooking and over the next few days will share a few of my discoveries with you.

First of all. I love using bling on my layouts, there is lots of cool bling available on the market and copic markers give me the opportunity to have what ever coloured bling I want! All you need to do is colour over the bling with the brush tip of the marker. If you colour in an area that you don't want to you can remover the colour from the bling using the 0 blender marker.
On My mother of the Bride layout for the bling challenge I coloured some of the Prima flower bling red using the R37 marker. It was so great to be able to customise my bling!

Have a go at colouring bling, you will love the outcome. Anything shiny or smooth can be coloured with copics.

Tam xo

0 comments: