Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Monday 27 September 2010

Bo Bunny Olivia


Wow, I have just fallen in love with these papers, the new Bo Bunny Olivia Collection - the colours are just so vibrant and beautiful. This range comes with some gorgeous embellishments - you are really spoilt for choice and of course, I couldn't just stop at one - in this layout I have used the rubons, flowers, stickers and quite a few of the large selection of papers.

To make my little fan at the top of the photo I have used a border punch on a strip of paper and then folded the strip into a fan shape. I have stuck it down behind the photo and then popped a stick pin through to finish it off. I love how the border punch gives such a lovely delicate edge to the fan. You could do this with any border punch.

Can't wait to see who has won the bling challenge. You better be quick to get your entry in!

0 comments: