Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Friday 13 August 2010

We R Memory Keepers Out and About



Hi there,

Michelle here - I was really excited to have the chance to do something with these new papers from WRMK from the Out and About range. I have a pile of holiday photos on my desk waiting to be scrapped - the hard part was deciding which ones to use!

These papers have beautiful colours and the embellishments are really cute and easy to use. After completing my layout I really wished that I had used more of my massive pile of photos to complete the layout so I decided to use one of the WRMK Hybrid Photo Sleeves and managed to use another four 4x6 photos and tie it into my other layout by using some left-over bits and pieces from the papers and embellishments. I just love how easy it is to do a second page with these sleeves - it literally took me about 15-20 minutes to do! Why don't you give them a go. There are heaps of options to choose from as well.

0 comments: