Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Friday 13 August 2010



Hi Tammie here,

I thought that I would share a few of my creations using gorgeous Bo Bunny Block Party and Petal Pushers collections available now.

First up is a layout using Petal Pushers by Bo Bunny. This is such a bright and funky girly range and as soon as I saw it I knew that it would be perfect for these photos of my daughter learning to ride her bike without training wheels. It was such an exciting moment and one that definately need to be scrapbooked!




next I had the joy of creating wih the cool Block party range. I was thrilled that the papers compliment this photo. I have been wanting to scrap this photo of our holiday to Rainbow beach in 2007. we had so much fun at the beach and Ethan just loved jumping the waves (with my help) I also used the very cool Kaisercraft clear bubble wrap stamp and white ink for the background which adds a little interest!


The Bo Bunny chipboard shapes are great! and I have used the very cool Cosmo cricket alphas, they are great and come in a variety of colours!

0 comments: