Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Thursday 22 April 2010

New KI Memories

Hi there, Katie here again! Well, we have just had a huge shipment arrive, so there is lots of new ranges being played with at the moment. KI Memories, Fancy Pants and Pink Paisley to name a few, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled for new projects over the next couple of weeks!

Today I am going to show you the beautiful new KI Memories collection called Enchanting. And let me just say it is, enchanting that is! The colours are beautiful and the patterns just gorgeous, and what blew me away is how the KI products have changed (for the better). The papers are now slightly heavier and are all double sided and the embellishments that they have for each collection are just beautiful! Anyway, enough babbling.....

I also used some of the great new EK Success border punches, four in fact! These new punches are selling so fast too. I have used Bracket, Acanthus Leaf, Scalloped Circle Chain and Double Crotchet Lace and all of them are just great! (By the way I think I need to find a new storage space for all my border punches!!!)

Thanks for dropping by and see you next time!

Katie

0 comments: