Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday 15 December 2009

New I-Top In Store Now

Hi there, Katie here, I have jumped on to share the exciting news about the great new tool that has just landed in store. The i-top from Imaginisce is now here and this is one fantastic tool that you will have to make sure to add to your Christmas list (or you can just buy it for yourself and put it under the tree, I think I will!).

What does this tool do I hear you ask? Well this tool lets you create your own brads! Yep, you can now coordinate your brads to your project using papers, fabric, ribbons and even photos. Pretty cool hey?! The brads come in 3 sizes (small, medium and large) and early in the new year Imaginisce will be releasing a magnet back allowing you to make gorgeous little button magnets too!

Check out my sample page, I have created two medium size brads (22mm) using patterned papers. One I then coated in Kindy Glitz and the other I sprayed with Glimmer Mist. As you can imagine the sky is the limit with the fabulous creations you can make with this great tool.


Another fabulous tool that has landed recently are the new Deep Edge Border Punches from Martha Stewart. These are gorgeous (yes I already have bought one) and sure to be another favourite. I will do up a sample with mine soon, so keep a look out for that. All these punches and the i-top are in store now and will be up in the on-line store today or tomorrow. If you can't wait give Leisa or Kerri a call and let them know you need one now!

0 comments: