Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Question

We had this great comment and question come in:

Blogger jeni@pnkgeeni said...

that is such a wonderful calender. could you help me with something. i need to find a way to make a custom word album similar to the kaiser craft one's.

And I thought it a great opportunity to tell you about the custom word albums that Bo-Bunny have released. They are called My Word Letters and they involve adding the letters for the word you have chosen to the base cascading album to create your very own personalised word album!

This is fantastic news for those of you with themes or names other than the usual that are printed. Scrapbook City will be getting these in and we are hoping they might even arrive in February. Either way they will be in soon so keep a look out!

1 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

That is the example I will be using when I go to my LSS this weekend. I'll keep an eye on your website for these.