Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Saturday 21 February 2009

Basic Grey Porcelain Collection

Hi, Michelle here! I have been busy playing with the new Basic Grey Porcelain collection. I just love how soft, pretty and feminine it is. It is also very versatile and great for vintage-type photos as well as your most current photos.

I have done two layouts, one of my daughter a couple of months ago and one of my parents from nearly 40 years ago. I just love using the die cut stickers as they give you ready made embellishments ready to go that you know are going to go perfectly with your papers. I have also used Kaiser Rhinestones, Making Memories Paperie brads, Chatterbox and Basic Grey Chipboard letters and plenty of flowers and buttons. I have to say though that the bees are really cute - my new favourite thing!

1 comments:

Anne P said...

Beautiful work Michelle. The colours are definatley very pretty.