Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Friday 17 September 2010

New My Minds Eye


Happy Friday morning everyone! Thought I would quickly drop by and show you some more of the new MME Lost & Found collections. I would have to say this has been one of my favourite collections of all times from MME (and they regularly put out fantastic stuff!). It has been pretty hot in store too, practically walking out the door!

I have used the Cherish collection from the Madison Avenue range for this project. One of the things I really loved was the die cut shape is double sided this time which gives you even more options for putting your pages together. Also the packaging can be used on your pages too. The little pink stripey strips on this page came from the button packaging! Pretty cool hey?!

Products: My Minds Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue - Cherish papers, Bazzill cardstock, MME Lost & Found Madison Avenue - Sisters buttons, Martha Stewart border punch, Kaiser Craft crocheted lace, Vintage Photo distress ink, Basic Grey cardstock letters, Making Memories Slice and Vintage Findings design card

The lace flower uses some Kaiser Craft cotton lace and the leaves were cut using my Slice and the Vintage Findings design card. Creating the journalling lines was really easy too, all I did hear was grab a plastic ruler and some Vintage Photo distress ink, ink up the edge of the ruler and "stamp" it onto my page where I wanted the journalling to go! Easy!

Well, that's it from me for now. Catch you next time!

0 comments: