Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Look what I found!!

I was editing some client photos and found these little gems on the card! I took them into the shop a couple of weeks ago now, but I know both lines are still in stock!

First up we have Creative Imaginations Star Wars range. Such a fun range to use! We actually held Joseph a Star Wars themed birthday a few years back and I have been hanging onto these photos waiting to get my hands on this range. Of course as soon as I got it I was attacked by a case of scrappers block, but it wore off soon enough and I made this:

Yep, that is my husband dressed up as Darth Vader!

Next up is one of the latest WeRMK ranges, called Show and Tell....just in time for all the professional school photos that usually roll in at this time of year. I used last years one and I just love it...it sure beats the one from the year before which is yet to be scrapped as I laugh at it every day!
I cut out the file tab with my cricut (Graphically Speaking) and the rest came together quite easily! There is a bit of dimenstion to the layout. It is instore if you would like to see more.


I hope everyone is organised for the retreat. I will be there with Miss Annie for a couple of nights...I am certainly looking forward to seeing everyone again!

0 comments: