Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Thursday 8 April 2010

Bo-Bunny - Mama-Razzi

Hello everyone, Katie here. I have just had the pleasure of playing with some of the new Bo-Bunny Mama-Razzi papers. This collection is really great for boys pages as well as the intended "Mum's with cameras" theme! I have also had fun using two of the new EK Success border punches in these projects too! I really love my border punches and they are such a simple way to add a little pizazz to your page! But be quick, these new ones are selling really fast.


I have also been playing with the new alcohol inks in store. Let me tell you, these are so much fun to play with, and if you are not sure what to do with them then come along to one of the classes we have soon. These cards that I have made give some ideas as to the techniques that will be covered in the classes. The last two cards are based by ones by Jennifer McGuire (now she is an expert on all things ink!!).

Well, that's all from me for now, catch you next time!

0 comments: