Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Wednesday 3 March 2010

More from Websters Pages and Sassafrass Lass

Hi there! Katie here! Well, I have for the first time, had a play with some Websters Pages and Sassafrass Lass and guess what? I am still in one piece! These paper ranges always had me a little scared with just what to do with them, but I thought it was time to overcome my fear and go into the great unknown. I am happy to report I have come out the other side quite unharmed and with a couple of new companies to add to my "favourites" list!!

So I had Garden Gala from Websters Pages and found the colours and patterns just beautiful.

From Sassafrass Lass I used the Nerdy Bird range and this is so much fun. With some great letters and embellishments at great prices making it really easy to co-ordinate everything. I do know that this (along with the other new Sassafrass collections) have been so popular that more stock has had to be ordered to keep up with demand!

So, if you haven't had a look at these manufacturers before, why not give them a go! They are a lot of fun to use!

Till next time, Katie.

0 comments: