Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Saturday 27 February 2010

Basic Grey - Origins

Hi there everyone! I am back with some more layouts! I have been scrapping up a storm here...there are even some more to come!
This time I have done a few layouts using the Basic Grey Origins Papers. I know Michelle did a beautiful one for Australia Day in this range, but I just had to use it for some school photos. Our school colours are Green and Gold and this range is just perfect for all my back to school photos.

First up Miss Audrey has started Prep.

Then one on how all three of them will be at the school together.

And another on how I have to do three of everything now and how much longer it takes! I am dreading when Annie starts school!

I love to create lots of layouts using the same products. I am finding that I use up lots of scraps and seem to not waste many embellishments either. I still have at least six layouts to do for back to school...and they will probably be done with this range :). I have also done a few cards on the side...


0 comments: