Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Thursday 15 October 2009

My Minds Eye and Bo Bunny

Hi all, Katie here! Hope you have all been scrapping well lately! I have been lucky enough to have a play with some new My Minds Eye and Bo Bunny collections this week and I thought I would share the pages with you.

The first is Abbey Road from My Minds Eye, in particular the Round and Round range. As usual My Minds Eye have plenty of great papers to choose from including many shaped papers again, and to go with the papers are a great selection of chipboard, ribbons and brads as well as the ever faithful die-cuts. Keep a look out as I am sure there will be some more Abbey Road samples to come from the other girls too!


The other collection I played with was Delilah from BoBunny. These papers are so rich and pretty and were great to work with, I think my favourite though was the 12x12 sticker sheet that is half alphabet and half decorative stickers including borders! This sheet is such good value and I had enough alphas left over to use for the Hot Wheels title above!


Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

0 comments: