Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Basic Grey - June Bug



Hi there! It has been a while since I've posted here, but all that is going to change! Keep an eye out, we are planning on updating here reguarly again!


I have been busy scrapping at home the past few months. I am still really ejoying working with Kit type sets of product and using up as much as I can before I move on. I know I will never go back to old stock, not because I don't like it, just because it is too hard, LOL, so I am trying to make the most of what I buy these days.
Here is a layout I have done using the June Bug Range from Basic Grey. I love to try and focus on the not so obvious colours I see in a range, so I am really happy with how this layout turned out. I know they are not the usual colours you would use for a 90 Year Old's Birthday, but Nana is not your average 90 Year Old!!
I have used 1pp, chipboard shapes, mini alphas, rubons and accent stickers. I also have another 8 or so layouts planned to do at the retreat in October.
If you like what you see, head over to the shop and you will get 25% off both the June Bug and the Lemonade range at the moment!
Happy Scrapping!

0 comments: