Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Sunday 17 February 2008

More New Lines....

As promised here are some more new lines from CHA Winter 2008.

Firstly lets look at Basic Grey! I am really quite excited about these lines, they look pretty versatile and in some great colours too!



I have to say the "Archaic" collection appeals to me, but not as a boy range! My daughter (all of 7) loves dinosaurs and has for a while, so I think I will be using this one to scrap her!!

We have already shown the show stopper for Making Memories, but that is not all they had on offer. They have some gorgeous new collections and additions to the Noteworthy range.



Well, thats it for today's peaks, make sure you keep looking back at the shop to see when the new collections will be arriving. There is even a place for you to start pre-ordering so you don't miss out in the rush to get the new products!

0 comments: