Scrapbook City Shop Online Gallery Classes Newsletter Sign Up Contact Us Card City BlogScrapbook City Blog

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Exciting Peaks from Winter CHA 2008

This week, we have decided to do things a little differently. We thought we would skip the usual "Layout of the Week" so we could bring you some great peaks straight from CHA! I will do several smaller posts here to make it easier to keep it separate.

I think so far from what Leisa and Kerri have shared with us, the most exciting thing for me is the Making Memories hand held electronic cutter! Sounds intriguing doesn't it?! Well, we have some video footage of this new little tool in action, and all I can say is "pick me, pick me"!!!

Just a little note, be patient with the video! It takes a little while to download the file to play.

0 comments: